Pierce my nose and dye a strip of the underside of my hair bright orange. I also want a tattoo but I know that’s way too expensive.
Tattoo expense all depends.
This is what happens when your sister misreads the cookie dough ingredients and puts in 1/2 a cup of baking powder, as opposed to 1/2 teaspoon…. It is basically the grossest looking thing. She wanted to make a cookie pizza, but that didn’t work out well.
This looks SO disgusting!!
SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL ME WHAT KIND OF DOG THIS IS.
Kill me with cuteness.
I’m thinking Pomeranian puppy!!
Tobi looking @ my webcam
As I said…
That is all.
Dates: Sunday, February 8th, 2009-Sunday, November 6th, 2011
My list of 101 tasks in 1001 days
1. Finish getting tiger tattoo.
2. Design my own tattoo & get it.
3. Try bleaching my my hair w/ lemons.
4. Swim at least 3/week, as weather permits.
95. Get the tattoo Cara designed for me tattooed.
96. Get a phoenix tattoo designed for me to get later.
5. Plant a tree.
6. Weed the entire yard.
7. Hug a tree & get a pic to prove it.
97. Grow a vegetable and herb garden.
8. Take Tobi to Disneyland with Nato.
9. Kiss Nato in the summer rain.
10. Stay up all night talking and not even realize that the sun is coming up.
11. Cook at least 5 gourmet candlelit dinners with Nato and dress up. (0/5)
12. Move out with Nato and Tobi (get our own place).
13. Get driver’s license and buy a car w/ Nato.
14. Go to “Color Me Mine” and paint something fo Nato, and have him paint something for me.
15. Finish legally changing my last name to Boen.
16. Have at least one date night per month.
17. Every year, do something special for Nato on his birthday and our anniversary. (2/6)
18. Roadtrip without a plan.
19. Go camping again.
20. Go on an unplanned trip.
21. Go to the beach at least 2/summer.
22. Visit Beth in Canada with Nato and Tobi, while there visit Montreal again.
23. Visit a state I’ve never been to.
24. Visit Dan, Naomi, and the kids with Tobi for at least a week.
25. Go to Knott’s Berry Farm.
26. Visit a safari park.
27. Visit Monterey Bay Aquarium again.
28. Visit a zoo again.
29. Get up-to-date with my scrapbooking mess.
30. Design something new and sew it.(Mitch’s Apron)
31. Finish knitting my son’s blanket before he’s born.
32. Finish knitting mom’s scarf.
33. Make money from at least one of my many hobbies.
34. Fill in my green scrapbook.
35. Sell raffle tickets and raffle off handmade prizes.
36. Make my own business card and distribute it.
37. Finish sewing Aunt Donna’s pink dress.
38. Find pattern for “Seven Brides for Seven Brothers” time-period dress, and sew it.
39. Take pics of all dog breeds in my “Dog Breed ABCs” book, re-tool, and possibly get published.
40. Applique my black aprons, or otherwise decorate in a cool way. (0/2)
41. Sew some article of clothing for myself.(Matron-of-Honor dress for Cara’s wedding)
42. Make Daniel’s quilt w/ USAF back and try to get it to him before he leaves for Korea.(Mar. 11th, ‘09-will be giving it to him @ Easter)
43. Finish making denim hats for Dan and send them to him. Also make dad some denim hats.
44. Make a quilt for at least one of the family fun nights. (0/1)
45. Make at least one coiled rug.
98. Sew something for our son (animal-shaped blanket).
99. Finish Henry’s quilt.
46. Send my best friends a random card in the mail, telling them that I wouldn’t be me without them.
47. Buy my parents an awesome gift, just because, to say thanks for all they’ve done. (0/4- 2 sets of parents)
48. Do at least 10 random acts of kindness. (0/10)
49. Buy/pick flowers for someone at least once every 3 months.(0/12)
50. Do voluntary work at least once every 6 months. (0/6)
51. Write a letter or send a card to someone every month.
52. Bake dog treats for an animal shelter.
53. Send a “care package” to a friend, just because, at least once a year. (0/3)
54. Volunteer at an animal shelter.
55. Send/give 5 gifts to someone, just because. (0/5)
56. Become a soldier’s pen-pal.
57. Put flowers on a grave that has none. Say a prayer for them.
58. Finish Dauntless collage for Cara and give it to her.
59. Put change in someone’s expired meter at least once. (0/1)
60. Adopt an animal from a shelter.
61. Use coupons, and stop buying stuff we don’t need.
62. Save money for traveling.
63. Save at least $100/month.
64. Organize a day or night out/in with Mom, myself, Aunt Carol, Janelle, Mandy, Meg, and Keri.
65. Pamper my mom for a day at least once every 6 months. (0/6)
66. See Dad and Marilyn for breakfast, lunch, or dinner at least once a month.
67. Take a course in something that inspires me.
68. Take a first-aid class again.
69. Learn better French.
70. Take piano lessons.
71. Take swimming at college again.
72. Learn to make sushi.
73. Learn how to snowboard.
74. Attend pottery class again.
Get financial aid and take at least one online class. (0.5/1)
76. Take horseback riding classes.
77. Learn to bake 5 different things. (5/ 5)
78. Paint every room in my house a different color.
79. Have a “slumber party”.
80. Watch 20 classic movies. (1/20)
81. Build a classic snowman.
82. Go ice skating again.
83. Find a pen-pal (2/9/09-Cara; KT).
84. Read all books in the Twilight series.
85. Take at least one pic/week and put it up on tumblr.com.
86. Photograph as many achievements as possible (as proof). (1/101)
87. Try something I swore I’d never do. (1/1- Feb. 8th, ‘09)
88. Meet an online friend in real life. (1/1)
89. Make a new friend each year (2/3-Alex, Patrice)
90. Read 100 books (47/100)
100. Paint a “Color-by-Numbers” picture. (0/1)
101. Create a collection of images of things you’d love to do/see/get.
91. Try a new and different flavor of yogurt. (Pomegranate Blackberry)
92. Bake at least one thing per month.
93. Watch every episode of “Good Eats” and make something from at least one of the shows.
94. Make homemade donuts.
I got everything I wanted from JoAnn’s, with most of it at sale price, so YAY!!
I’m on a shopping high…lol